VIP Analyst Tel Aviv, ILRequirements:
· BA in Industrial Engineering / Economics / Statistics or equivalent academic knowledge.
· At least 2 years of practical analytic experience in big data environments, preferably in gaming, software, internet, media or telecom industries. Experience in data mining, A/B testing, analysis and consumer experience optimization.
· Experience working with statistical models, Big Data, query and BI tools.
· Excellent proficiency in Excel and SQL- Mandatory.
· Experience in designing and balancing game economy and customers experience a major advantage.
· Self-motivated, self-learner, multi-tasking, strong analytical skills, strategic thinking.
· This role requires a forward thinking, critical problem solver to identify trends and communicate findings confidently and effectively in a group setting.
· Organized and pays attention to details with excellent inter-personal relations.
· Passion for the gaming industry.
· Willingness and flexibility with aligning some working hours with our BA team located in the US.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English – A must.
The VIP Services analyst will be the main point of contact for any analytical request regarding our VIP segments activity throughout the company’s portfolio, so will be important for the analyst to be able to understand customers behavior and customers life cycles, preferably in the social games/gaming industry.
Have a key focus on collaborating and supporting our VIP Services department on their day to day work with personal communications and segmented activities inside and outside our product.
Use analytical tools, data mining and business logic to consult the VIP and game teams on various activities and strategies directed to retain and increase our VIP customer's activity.
Monitor and analyze our existing and potential VIP customers to ensure ongoing feedback to help create dedicated content and work methods to retain and increase activity and KPI’s within specific segments of customers.
Develop dashboards and reports to assist the VIP Services team with accessible information to improve their quality of work.
Recent Job Postings
Art ManagerCedar Falls, US
Conversion ArtistCedar Falls, US
Art DirectorCedar Falls, US
Lead Software EngineerChicago, US
Project ManagerChicago, US
HTML5 SpecialistTel Aviv, IL
Technical ArtistTel Aviv, IL
Unity Mobile DeveloperTel Aviv, IL
VIP AnalystTel Aviv, IL
CRM ManagerTel Aviv, IL