User Acquisition Manager Cedar Falls, USThe User Acquisition manager, as part of the larger Marketing team within Scientific Games Interactive, is responsible for bringing in high quality users to our free to play games through acquisition and retargeting channels. The team manages and optimizes large scale acquisition and retargeting budgets as the they work with key ad platform partners such as Facebook, Google, Twitter, etc. Position manages function and process but not people.
- Lead paid acquisition and retargeting efforts across all platforms to achieve volume, quality and ROI goals
- Analyze performance of marketing campaigns with data and metrics and optimize accordingly.
- Develop innovative solutions
- Collaborate with product and CRM to drive events focused on acquisition and engagement
- Monitor user behavior and LTV and provide regular reporting on results
- Identify new partners, platforms and optimization opportunities to drive campaign performance
- Daily, weekly, and quarterly budget forecasting and reporting of results.
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with key acquisition partners such as Apple, Facebook, Twitter and Google.
- BA or BS in math, engineering, economics or other quantitative field
- <span 13px;"="">3+ years of experience in mobile user acquisition function (free to play mobile gaming preferred
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Deep understanding of online and advertising space, including tracking tools, technical integrations and best practices.
- Exceptional analytics skills and experience working in a metrics driven environment
- Display, SEM, Facebook advertising experience a must
- Outstanding creativity and drive; excellent written and oral communication skills; strong attention to details
- Consistent track record of exceeding targets
- Genuine interest in social, gaming, analytics, and advertising a must.
- Passion for problem solving
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well independently or within a team environment.
Physical Requirements: Office environment
Work Conditions: May require weekend and evening hours. May require travel.
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Scientific Games Corporation and its affiliates (collectively, “SG”) are engaged in highly regulated gaming and lottery businesses. As a result, certain SG employees may, among other things, be required to obtain a gaming or other license(s), undergo background investigations or security checks, or meet certain standards dictated by law, regulation or contracts. In order to ensure SG complies with its regulatory and contractual commitments, as a condition to hiring and continuing to employ its employees, SG requires all of its employees to meet those requirements that are necessary to fulfill their individual roles. As a prerequisite to employment with SG (to the extent permitted by law), you shall be asked to consent to SG conducting a due diligence/background investigation on you.
This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The employee in this position may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above.
SG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: EEOC Poster.
Recent Job Postings
Temporary Test EngineerChattanooga, US
Analytics EngineerChattanooga, US
Brand Marketing Specialist, US
Senior Manager Accounting, US
Manager Software Engineer, US
Executive Producer, US
Product Manager, US
Senior ProducerCedar Falls, US
Associate Video Artist InternChicago, US