Unity Mobile Developer Tel Aviv, ILDescription:
Scientific games is seeking a Senior Unity 3D Developer to join our team.
A well-qualified candidate will be someone who has experience creating games in Unity for iOS and Android.
This person will work in collaboration with a team of game designers, developers, analyst and product
· Proven 2 years' experience in Unity development for mobile
· Create games in Unity for iOS and Android
· Write super-clean, testable, and well documented code in C#
· Work within Unity to build robust game systems
· Implement systems for the games based on design specifications
· Implement, debug and refine core gameplay features.
· Collaborate effectively with a small, high-energy team of illustrators, designers, and programmers
· Work with other developers to devise customized solutions to difficult problems
· Be an integral part of a team focused on excellence
Recent Job Postings
Technical ArtistTel Aviv, IL
Unity Mobile DeveloperTel Aviv, IL
Temporary Test EngineerChattanooga, US
Senior ArtistChicago, US
Test EngineerChattanooga, US
Customer Relationship ManagerChattanooga, US
MathematicianCedar Falls, US
Temporary Test EngineerCedar Falls, US
Software EngineerCedar Falls, US
Senior Game Toolkit Developer (Front-End), US