Test Engineer Manchester, GBAbout Scientific Games Interactive:
As a division of Scientific Games Corporation, Scientific Games Interactive provides robust iGaming solutions to the global gaming industry anchored by the world's best portfolio of casino games, including slots and table game content from its Bally, Barcrest, Shuffle Master, and Williams game studios.
About the Team:
We are a group of distributed engineers, passionate about casino gaming, focused on a few highly scalable distributed platforms on a hybrid technology stack running in public and private clouds. In Manchester we have a number of multi- disciplinary teams creating entire game packages, for release across all of our global partners.
Our teams are small, dynamic and interchangeable allowing you to work on multiple projects throughout the year -- all members are expected to be able to achieve maximum results with minimal direction. You will work with both our core JS frontend platform and C++ server backend that serves as the foundation for all of our global content and build compelling games for our online casino partners.
As a Test Engineer you will be responsible for ensuring both high presentation levels and production quality of content delivered by your team. Here are a few of the areas that you will be focussed on:
· Developing and executing test suites and test scripts for new and existing slot games
· Submit, escalate and track defects found during testing to ensure that they are resolved
· Assist with the investigation and resolution of production issues
· Utilize all required resources (Rally / Jira) for executing test cases and reporting defects
· Provide detailed Test Reports during and at the end of each development
· Reproduce issues when necessary in order to assist Game Development in resolving issues
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in testing online gaming
- Game development
· Knowledge of the slot gaming industry
· Knowledge of Mobile Web & HTML5 testing
· General knowledge of computer operation and principles of computer hardware
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
· Knowledge of the overall product development lifecycle
· Strong experience with current web application development libraries
· You have demonstrated OO design experience, with a good understanding of SOLID principles
· Experience working with distributed agile technical and non-technical groups across an organization
· Excellent communication skills
Physical Requirements: Office environment
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Note: This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The incumbent may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above.
Recent Job Postings
Associate Business AnalystChicago or Cedar Falls, US
User Acquisition ManagerCedar Falls, US
Temporary Software EngineerCedar Falls, US
Senior ArtistChicago, US
Senior Director of EngineeringCedar Falls, US
Associate Technical ArtistCedar Falls, US
Test EngineerChattanooga, US
Software EngineerChattanooga, US
Customer Relationship ManagerChattanooga, US