Mobile Software Developer Las Vegas, USAs part of the SG Interactive Mobile Team, you will be an owner of the most successful concierge/social casino app in the mobile universe. You will tackle a wide variety of technical problems throughout the stack, and contribute daily to our code base. You will have the opportunity to work with our product design team to understand and deliver customer requests and will be surrounded by individuals who have a high standard for their work.
• Develop and maintain our Unity and Objective-C based code base for our award winning mobile concierge and social casino app.
• Develop Unity plugins for native iOS functions.
• Work with server side API developers on implementing native functions to meet product requirements
Education: BS in Computer Science or Engineering, or related field.
• Have at least 2 years of experience in Unity.
• Have at least 1 year of development experience in iOS, Cocoa Framework, and Objctive-C.
Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
• Have a knack and patience with the debugger.
• Have experience working with RESTful web services.
• Well versed in Object Oriented Programming.
• Have a good sense of UI design.
• Familiar with deploying iOS apps to the App Store.
Scientific Games Corporation and its affiliates (collectively, “SG”) are engaged in highly regulated gaming and lottery businesses. As a result, certain SG employees may, among other things, be required to obtain a gaming or other license(s), undergo background investigations or security checks, or meet certain standards dictated by law, regulation or contracts. In order to ensure SG complies with its regulatory and contractual commitments, as a condition to hiring and continuing to employ its employees, SG requires all of its employees to meet those requirements that are necessary to fulfill their individual roles. As a prerequisite to employment with SG (to the extent permitted by law), you shall be asked to consent to SG conducting a due diligence/background investigation on you.
This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The employee in this position may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above.
Recent Job Postings
PPC ManagerCedar Falls, US
PPC ManagerAustin, US
Senior Game Marketing ManagerAustin, US
Associate Product ManagerCedar Falls, US
Temporary MathematicianCedar Falls, US
Associate Lead Test EngineerCedar Falls, US
Software EngineerCedar Falls, US
Product Manager InternCedar Falls, US
Illustrator/AnimatorCedar Falls, US
Senior Principal Software EngineerCedar Falls, US