Key Account Manager Las Vegas, US
The B2B Key Account Manager should have experience in digital marketing for the gaming industry and preferably an understanding of land based casino marketing operations, iGaming operations, the supply of gaming products and services to operators, and management of post-sale relationships. Reporting into the Sr. Key Account Manager for North America and sitting within the Scientific Games Interactive (SGI) commercial team, this role is crucial for Scientific Games Interactive to effectively manage, support and grow business with its various North America B2B clients.
Essential Job Functions:
• Build and manage close relationships with the allocated B2B Interactive clients of SGI. These will primarily be clients based in the United States, but may include other locations.
• Establish trust and relationship with key client influencers and decision makers
• Manage multiple B2B clients in a professional and organized manner with regular client review meetings, backlogs of client requirements, and up-to-date client documentation.
• Ensure clients are optimizing the applicable mobile, social and real money interactive products through close collaboration and assistance with marketing, digital assets, onsite positioning and certain operational activities (such as the release of new features)
• Manage client revenues in line with company forecasts
• Work with clients to compile data and insights on SGI product performance versus that of competitors, the effects of targeted campaigns and promotions, etc.
• Liaise with the SGI Product team as well as other internal departments to effectively respond to clients’ inquiries and concerns, and communicate feedback on client requirements, preferences and valued-added features
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Required Experience: A minimum of 3 years of experience within the Gaming industry and/or digital marketing services. iGaming experience a plus.
Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
• A minimum of 2 years of experience as an account manager / commercial manager across any relevant online (digital) industry or gaming sector
• Proven record of accomplishment in growing an existing business portfolio, thus achieving and exceeding established revenue targets
• Enthusiastic team leader with and a strong work ethic necessary to succeed in a dynamic, fast-moving and results oriented environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work independently with strong organizational and time management skills
• Experience managing B2B clients
• Tech savvy, customer service oriented, professional, resourceful, patient and tactful in handling customer inquiries and negotiations
• Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Experience with Facebook and mobile marketing channels
• Record of developing strong working relationships with executives, peers, and associates
• Ability to draft proposals and present in front of clients
Scientific Games Corporation and its affiliates (collectively, “SG”) are engaged in highly regulated gaming and lottery businesses. As a result, certain SG employees may, among other things, be required to obtain a gaming or other license(s), undergo background investigations or security checks, or meet certain standards dictated by law, regulation or contracts. In order to ensure SG complies with its regulatory and contractual commitments, as a condition to hiring and continuing to employ its employees, SG requires all of its employees to meet those requirements that are necessary to fulfill their individual roles. As a prerequisite to employment with SG (to the extent permitted by law), you shall be asked to consent to SG conducting a due diligence/background investigation on you.
This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The employee in this position may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above.
SG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law, please click here EEOC Poster.
Recent Job Postings
Software EngineerCedar Falls, US
Senior IllustratorCedar Falls, US
Senior IllustratorCedar Falls, US
Senior Director, ControllerChicago, US
ProducerCedar Falls, US
Senior Game Toolkit Developer (Front-End), US
Junior SW EngineerManchester, GB
Associate SW EngineerManchester, GB
Test EngineerManchester, GB