IT Support Analyst Cedar Falls, US
|Reporting to the Desktop Manager, the IT Support Analyst investigates, diagnoses, and resolves most incidents that are not resolved by the Service Desk Analyst. This individual assists the Service Desk Analyst solve basic technical problems and investigates more complex issues escalated to him/her. The IT Support Analyst performs high level local desktop support for onsite personnel as well as remote support using remote control tools. This individual relies on experience and judgment, as well as pre-established processes and procedures to identify, research, and resolve technical issues. The IT Support Analyst documents, tracks and monitors issues escalated to him/her to ensure a timely resolution. They coordinate with management, IT personnel, and vendors as required to address issues related to existing IT systems and implementations of new IT technologies. This individual will collaborate with peers to discuss and identify solutions.|
|Job Functions: |
· Performs onsite installation or replacement of various hardware and software components.
· Performs diagnostic testing and analyzes test results in order to resolve the issue.
· Troubleshoot and resolve trouble tickets related to technical difficulties with hardware, software, and the network.
· Triage Tier 2 and Tier 3 trouble tickets.
· Knowledge of how to troubleshoot, configure and manage mobile devices such as iPhone/iPad and Android phones/tablets.
· Assist with any network connectivity issues as well as some minor system support (server hardware, network hardware).
· Collaborate with development staff to recreate issues in the test environment.
· Verify with the customer that the issue has been resolved and update the ticketing system.
· Interface with infrastructure, database, and development personnel.
· Communicate the plan, progress, and issues in a timely manner.
· Initiates escalation as appropriate to ensure management awareness
· Actively contributes to ongoing process improvement.
· Performs other duties or special projects as assigned.
· Ability to complete multiple simultaneous projects in a timely manner.
· Determines root cause of problems and identifies workarounds or permanent fixes.
· Ensures workarounds and permanent fixes are documented and communicated to Help Desk Specialists.
Recent Job Postings
Junior SW EngineerManchester, GB
Associate SW EngineerManchester, GB
Test EngineerManchester, GB
IT Support AnalystCedar Falls, US
Systems EngineerChicago, US
Scrum MasterChicago, US
Senior Game DesignerCedar Falls, US
Senior UI/UX DesignerChicago, US
PPC ManagerCedar Falls, US