HTML Developer Cedar Falls, USThe Email Designer/Developer will leverage creative assets provided to him/her to code, produce, test and troubleshoot effective HTML templates for Scientific Games. The ideal candidate for this role will have a deep passion for email marketing and have strong fluency in HTML, CSS, JS. This position is not to exceed 6 months.
- Design and code high-quality, responsive email templates
- Own readability and accurate rendering across various email clients and ISP’s
- Assist with front-end development of supporting digital marketing assets as needed
- Knowledge of different email client issues and how to work-around/resolve them
- Knowledge of DNS and setting up new domains
- Develop an understanding of how to integrate 3rd party APIs
- Understand and adhere to federal, state and local e-mail compliance laws, regulations and standards, as well as Company best practices
Required Experience: 2-4 years experience in HTML email design and coding
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Experience taking Photoshop PSD’s and creating responsive HTML email templates
- Experience testing of email functionality and rendering
- Excellent critical thinker with creative solutions to solve challenges and meet business requirements
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Work Conditions: May require evening and weekend hours; may require travel
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Scientific Games Corporation and its affiliates (collectively, “SG”) are engaged in highly regulated gaming and lottery businesses. As a result, certain SG employees may, among other things, be required to obtain a gaming or other license(s), undergo background investigations or security checks, or meet certain standards dictated by law, regulation or contracts. In order to ensure SG complies with its regulatory and contractual commitments, as a condition to hiring and continuing to employ its employees, SG requires all of its employees to meet those requirements that are necessary to fulfill their individual roles. As a prerequisite to employment with SG (to the extent permitted by law), you shall be asked to consent to SG conducting a due diligence/background investigation on you.
This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The employee in this position may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above.
SG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: EEOC Poster.
Recent Job Postings
HTML DeveloperCedar Falls, US
Employee Relations ProfessionalCedar Falls, US
MathematicianCedar Falls, US
Temporary Test EngineerCedar Falls, US
Senior Video ArtistCedar Falls or Chicago, US
Temporary Office ManagerAustin, TX, US
Digital Marketing CoordinatorChicago, US
Digital Marketing InternshipCedar Falls, US
Software EngineerCedar Falls, US
Senior IllustratorCedar Falls, US