Digital Marketing & Retention Manager Chattanooga, USJob Summary
The CRM (Customer Relationship Manager) will plan, execute and follow up on customer retention campaigns through a variety of media, including Facebook fan page, push notifications & emails. The CRM Manager is responsible for retention campaigns, from conceptualization through to analysis. This includes idea generation, proposal preparation and execution.
The CRM Manager will work with customer service, product, marketing and operations to maintain a customer-focused attitude with a focus on activities that build loyal users. The position also requires a strong knowledge of budgeting and forecasting.
Position manages function and process but not people.
Essential Job Functions:
• Manage full-cycle CRM promotions including planning, budget and risk management, through execution and post-promotion analysis
• Devise and implement the company's CRM strategy
• Accurately segment the customer database and develop appropriate messaging for each consumer based on behavior, spend, geography etc
• Increase engagement by improving customer communications across Email, Facebook fan page, push notifications, InApp messaging
• Set up lifecycle communications plans
• Accurately report campaign ROI
• Develop automated and personalized messages
• Develop retention features within products
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Communication, or Information Systems
• • 3+ years of experience in sales/marketing/analysis in retaining users through CRM channels including email marketing, social media, and promotional campaigns. Experience in the gaming industry is a plus.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
• Exceptional analytics skills and experience working in a metrics driven environment
• Self-motivated go-getter who is driven to achieve results creatively
• Genuine interest in social, gaming, analytics, and advertising a must.
• Passion for problem solving
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well independently or within a team environment.
• Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
Vision: Close Vision, Depth Perception, Distance Vision, Ability to Adjust Focus, Peripheral Vision, Ability to Distinguish All Colors
Physical Requirements: Office environment
Work Conditions: May require weekend and evening hours. May require travel.
Recent Job Postings
Associate Financial AnalystAustin, US
Project ManagerChicago, US
Lead Software EngineerChicago, US
Digital Marketing & Retention ManagerChattanooga, US
Test EngineerChattanooga, US
Digital Marketing InternCedar Falls, US
Recruiting SourcerCedar Falls, US
Director of AccountingAustin TX or Cedar Falls IA, US
Temp AccountantCedar Falls, US
Media Buyer/UA ManagerCedar Falls, US