Customer Relationship Manager Chattanooga, USThe CRM (Customer Relationship Manager) will plan, execute and follow up on customer retention campaigns through a variety of media, including Facebook fan page, push notifications & emails. The CRM Manager is responsible for retention campaigns, from conceptualization through to analysis. This includes idea generation, proposal preparation and execution.
The CRM Manager will work with customer service, product, marketing and operations to maintain a customer-focused attitude with a focus on activities that build loyal users. The position also requires a strong knowledge of budgeting and forecasting. Position manages function and process but not people.
• Manage full-cycle CRM promotions including planning, budget and risk management, through execution and post-promotion analysis
• Devise and implement the company's CRM strategy
• Accurately segment the customer database and develop appropriate messaging for each consumer based on behavior, spend, geography etc
• Increase engagement by improving customer communications across Email, Facebook fan page, push notifications, InApp messaging
• Set up lifecycle communications plans
• Accurately report campaign ROI
• Develop automated and personalized messages
• Develop retention features within products
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, or Information Systems
• 3+ years of experience in sales/marketing/analysis in social community management. Experience in the gaming industry is a plus.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
• Exceptional analytics skills and experience working in a metrics driven environment
• Self-motivated go-getter who is driven to achieve results creatively
• Genuine interest in social, gaming, analytics, and advertising a must.
• Passion for problem solving
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well independently or within a team environment.
• Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
Vision: Close Vision, Depth Perception, Distance Vision, Ability to Adjust Focus, Peripheral Vision, Ability to Distinguish All Colors
Physical Requirements: Office environment
Work Conditions: May require weekend and evening hours. May require travel.
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Scientific Games Corporation and its affiliates (collectively, “SG”) are engaged in highly regulated gaming and lottery businesses. As a result, certain SG employees may, among other things, be required to obtain a gaming or other license(s), undergo background investigations or security checks, or meet certain standards dictated by law, regulation or contracts. In order to ensure SG complies with its regulatory and contractual commitments, as a condition to hiring and continuing to employ its employees, SG requires all of its employees to meet those requirements that are necessary to fulfill their individual roles. As a prerequisite to employment with SG (to the extent permitted by law), you shall be asked to consent to SG conducting a due diligence/background investigation on you.
This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The employee in this position may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above.
SG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: EEOC Poster.
Recent Job Postings
Associate Business AnalystChicago or Cedar Falls, US
User Acquisition ManagerCedar Falls, US
Temporary Software EngineerCedar Falls, US
Senior ArtistChicago, US
Senior Director of EngineeringCedar Falls, US
Associate Technical ArtistCedar Falls, US
Test EngineerChattanooga, US
Software EngineerChattanooga, US
Customer Relationship ManagerChattanooga, US