Associate SW Engineer Manchester, GBAbout Scientific Games Interactive:
As a division of Scientific Games Corporation, Scientific Games Interactive provides robust iGaming solutions to the global gaming industry anchored by the world's best portfolio of casino games, including slots and table game content from its Bally, Barcrest, Shuffle Master, and Williams game studios.
About the Team:
We are a group of distributed engineers, passionate about casino gaming, focused on a few highly scalable distributed platforms on a hybrid technology stack running in public and private clouds. In Manchester we have a number of multi- disciplinary teams creating entire game packages, for release across all of our global partners.
Our teams are small, dynamic and interchangeable allowing you to work on multiple projects throughout the year -- all members are expected to be able to achieve maximum results with minimal direction. You will work with and advance our core bespoke frontend platform that serves as the foundation for all of our global content and build compelling games for our online casino partners.
As a front-end developer, you'll work with HTML5, JS and TS. Here are a few of the areas that you will be focussed on:
· Online casino game development
· Build tools (Jenkins, Grunt)
· Source Control (Git, SVN)
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in object-oriented computer programming
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Game development
- TypeScript experience
- General MVC Framework knowledge
· Strong experience with current web application development libraries
· You have demonstrated OO design experience, with a good understanding of SOLID principles
· Experience working with distributed agile technical and non-technical groups across an organization
· Excellent communication skills
Physical Requirements: Office environment
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Note: This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The incumbent may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above.
Recent Job Postings
Associate Test EngineerAustin, US
Principal Software EngineerChicago, US
HTML SpecialistCedar Falls, US
Associate ProducerAustin, US
Temporary Test EngineerChattanooga, US
Brand Marketing Specialist, US
Senior Manager Accounting, US
Executive Producer, US
Product Manager, US
Product ManagerCedar Falls, US