Associate Product Manager Cedar Falls, USProduct Manager’s manage the life-cycle of in-game mechanics and features. Responsible for projecting revenue impact through data and statistical methods, conducting A/B tests to isolate the impact of individual features, and evaluate the results of these tests. Work with other Product Managers and Analysts to provide a complete analysis of each element of an individual product to drive revenue and meet the product goals.
Essential Job Functions:
• Create statistical models to predict the revenue and population impacts of in-game mechanics
• Work with Executive Producer to create accurate ROI estimates based on revenue impacts and development cost
• Design and initiate comprehensive testing strategies for features that will be tested in-game
• Attend daily stand-ups and weekly meetings with the development team, other Product Managers, and Analysts
• Work with Design and Producers to create and approve technical spec sheets to outline necessary requirements for future features and iterations
• Maintain an archived list of past features and iterations, including projections and actual values
• Review daily KPIs and proactively identify opportunities, trends, and threats to the product.
• Maintain an up-to-date evaluation of notable social/mobile/casino competitors.
• Review weekly reports on the performance of current experiments, evaluate results and make recommendations to Senior Product Managers.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivilant exprience
- 2 Years experience
- Experience in Gaming, Social/Mobile, Casino preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- SQL and Data-mining experience
- Expert Excel Skills
- Strong understanding of statistical significance in datasets.
- Understanding of forecasting and statistical modeling
- Agile/Scrum software development experience is a plus
- Critical Thinking and Creative Problem Solving
- Ability to develop positive relationships and communicate effectively with Developers, QA, Analysts and Producers.
- Excellent Organizational skills
Vision: Close Vision, Depth Perception, Distance Vision, Ability to Adjust Focus, Peripheral Vision, Ability to Distinguish All Colors
Physical Requirements: Office environment
Work Conditions: May require weekend and evening hours.
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Scientific Games Corporation and its affiliates (collectively, “SG”) are engaged in highly regulated gaming and lottery businesses. As a result, certain SG employees may, among other things, be required to obtain a gaming or other license(s), undergo background investigations or security checks, or meet certain standards dictated by law, regulation or contracts. In order to ensure SG complies with its regulatory and contractual commitments, as a condition to hiring and continuing to employ its employees, SG requires all of its employees to meet those requirements that are necessary to fulfill their individual roles. As a prerequisite to employment with SG (to the extent permitted by law), you shall be asked to consent to SG conducting a due diligence/background investigation on you.
This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The employee in this position may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above.
SG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: EEOC Poster.
Recent Job Postings
Technical ArtistTel Aviv, IL
Unity Mobile DeveloperTel Aviv, IL
Temporary Test EngineerChattanooga, US
Associate Product ManagerCedar Falls, US
Associate Video Artist InternCedar Falls IA or Austin TX, US
Senior ArtistChicago, US
Senior Director of EngineeringCedar Falls, US
Test EngineerChattanooga, US
Customer Relationship ManagerChattanooga, US
MathematicianCedar Falls, US