Associate Business Analyst Chicago or Cedar Falls, USThe Business Analyst will be responsible for providing support in the areas of financial analysis including budgeting and forecasting, new business strategies, brand licensing, and other special projects within the Scientific Games Interactive line of business. In addition, the business analyst will have the opportunity to contribute to senior management presentations and new initiatives to drive the business forward.
- Develop strong working relationships with the principal business stakeholders and acquire an intimate knowledge of SG Interactive products and financial processes
- Maintain daily and weekly KPI reporting
- Support finance/accounting organization in ensuring appropriate controls are in place, including ad hoc reporting for accounting support and audits
- Research internal and external business drivers and succinctly prepare for management review
- Prepare financial models and presentations detailing opportunities for business to pursue
- Support the preparation and maintenance of P&L and capital forecasts, as well as annual budgets
- Prepare analysis of actual revenue vs. forecast/budget
- Bachelor’s degree required; degree in strategy, finance or related field preferred
- 1-2 years of experience working in finance or business development positions
- Experience in a technology-focused and/or online business
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Strong initiative with a proven ability to follow through on projects and bring them to a timely completion
- Comfortable working independently under tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Adept at working collaboratively and cross-functionally
Work Conditions: May require evenings and weekends and occasional travel.
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Note: This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The incumbent may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above. Scientific Games encourages diversity and is an equal opportunity employer.
Recent Job Postings
Temporary Test EngineerChattanooga, US
Analytics EngineerChattanooga, US
Brand Marketing Specialist, US
Senior Manager Accounting, US
Manager Software Engineer, US
Executive Producer, US
Product Manager, US
Senior ProducerCedar Falls, US
Associate Video Artist InternChicago, US